Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Another drawing! | Città analoga

Okay,
I started writing something, but it was too long. I realised i was writing an article so I decided I want to dedicate more time to it. Mainly because I want it quite correct from a grammatical point of view. If I will not be able to do it I will start writing the blog in Italian. 
But i would be very sad.

Now the drawing. 
I did this for the university, it represents a mechanism in motion, it is a city created by a reiteration of the same rule. It is something that create an infinite space and at the same time a not-space. 
The concept an Analogous city is taken from Aldo Rossi. This drawing is part of a small book I wrote. Sooner or later I will post that too but first I need to be able to express myself. 

Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment